Thursday, March 31, 2011

100 Books 22 - (Super-Secret Beta Reading!)

I've got a lot of beta-reading on my plate this spring, entire novels in the rough that I'm examining for their authors (I have a lot of friends who are authors or inspiring authors). I'm going to count them toward my 100 books, but I can't really blog about them for obvious reasons.

Book 22 is a secret. I finished it yesterday and sent it back to its daddy with many notes. It's a sci-fi/horror hybrid I'd been not-so-patiently waiting for ever since its author told me of the idea he had for it, and it was lots of fun, but since I take my beta-responsibilities very seriously, it was also a lot of work.

It's gonna be good, I can tell you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the CAPTCHA, guys, but without it I was getting 4-5 comment spams an hour.